Part 8

ALT.BABYLON.UK 5 START UP SEQUENCE

Simon: It was begining of a new age in mankind's history books, the third one. Fourteen years after the Earth-Minbari war. alt.babylon5.uk had failed - we were in the middle of one of the most fierce wars that was tearing the universe to shreads - and they still came. The Babylon Project gave way to a new hope, the hope that the number of test threads would be dramatically reduced. The year: 2272, the name of the place is alt.babylon5.uk.

::Cue Music...::


EPILOGUE

Simon had freed himself from his bonds and looked around the room. Z'Ha'Dum was covered in darkness. He sat back in the chair. He NEEDED to be rescued. There was enough food - he wouldn't think about what it was - to last for four days and a bottle of water. That was all that he would have. He wondered where Mr. Nudd had gone. He wondered what had happened before he had been captured. He had been shotdown but fell unconscious. Where was his ship? Looking outside he could see a little outline on the horizon. It looked black but at the same time it wasn't black like his surroundings. He stared closely at it - trying to focus on it with his eyes. Perhaps if he climbed out of the window - no. He would have to wait - for now.

THE END (REALLY!)


COMING SOON:

Before the Begining - a sequel to Whatever Happened To Mr. Jones...

The story will start five days after the events of Whatever Happened To Mr. Jones - Brack has headed back for Earth, he will report events to Psi Corps. Jones is still stuck in his room, dying of hunger. Batty makes a log entry from the White Star - she is going to go back in time to attempt to save Jones - she will alter the future...


© 1998 Andrew Brack