Part 12

Well, we've been in Babylon 5 local space for a couple of days now. Had a little problem when we had a fault in the docking bay doors (some wires
had become severed, apparently; I presume it had something to do with the hyperspace jump), but we managed to get that sorted fairly soon.

Anyway, I'm now dictating this on the station itself, in the perfectly
adequate apartment I've been given for my short stay here. Top ambassodorial quarters, I believe.

I'd been to Babylon 5 once before - back when it was first built, in 2257.
My god, that seems like eons ago. With all that's been happening...

We were out exploring on the rim (it was an interesting trip - although I wish we'd stayed away from that damn planet where the...incident happened)
when all hell broke loose back home, with Captain Sher--sorry, *President* Sheridan attacking Proxima 3. Although, of course, he was only Captain then. But that's nitpicking.

Anyway, this place never fails to amaze me. That central core - incredible. We've disembarked most of the crew of the Nostromo for 'shore leave'. Just got a skeleton crew back onboard her. Anyway, I believe she's going to go around the back of the station to the industrial sector, where they're going to check out those faulty bay doors.

I've got dinner with President Sheridan and his wife this evening. Could be interesting, I'll bet they've got some tales to tell!

Sergeant Dunne, our records were empty of any information concerning these alleged black-ops. So you're safe. For now.

I'd better go check that my crew has settled in--hang on.

Got a message coming in from... Dr Franklin. Maybe he's finished his autopsy. I'd better patch through to him--


General SM Jones,
Chief Commanding Officer onboard the Nostromo, signing off.