Part 14

qmewoireqerjwpejqdwmwacmsapmiamxoisamxxxximxiopwmdiwmodpmawpmdwpoqmoiqwcpmwoimdqwdmwqidmqpwmxqimxawmxawimpowmdpamwoimdaimoixmwamriqmpwmioemqwomqwmdiawmdmwodpqwpdmaomxowmaomspmxaopmwipamwoimdioamwiodmaimaoirmeioareoimiomyouioffwmoimwiare oimirmiomieair are momaior oi are yyyyyyou receivvvvvvving ttttttttthis?

Have you got it working yet, Corwin?

Good. Let's hope we can keep the comm system going a bit longer this time.

OK.

I don't know if this is getting out to anybody. This is General Jones of the Nostromo, sending from Babylon 5. We have an *emergency situation* here. Repeat - an *emergency* situation.

I haven't got long to talk. The thing seems to home in on comm signals.

It appears we brought something with us from the survey planet - the same thing that killed our scientist a week ago. When a repair crew from the station went to repair the Nostromo's docking bay doors, this creature must have hitched a ride back to the industrial sector of the station in the repair ship. Next thing we knew, all hell was breaking loose down there.

Captain Lochley got as many people out as possible, but we were forced to close off the entire rear sector of the station to stop this thing getting into the main core of the station.

It now seems to have burnt its way through the blast doors somehow, and we've lost track of it. All our tracking systems are down, as are most of the electronics - except comms; Lieutenant Corwin is doing his best to keep them open.

Anyway, the creature was last sighted leaving Grey Sector. We're currently on our way there, with a full security team, to try to head it off. I just hope our firepower will be enough to stop it before anybody else gets killed.

I've got to go now. The security chief wants something. I'll be back in touch ASAP. Don't even know if anybody's receiving this damn signal-----