Part 6

(The Place - Babylon 5 - Docking Bay 3 - The Time 2263 - April)

'You see John its all been a lie, Its all down to the Minbaris, they have been manipulating us, for over 1000 years, the shadows and vorlans DO NOT EXIST !'

'What do you mean Grandpa ?, been drinking hooch again ?' - Sheriden

'No John WAIT !, Think about it for a moment, Think about it !'

'What about the war with the Vorlans and Shadows we just fought !, What about Kosh, What about Lorien, the first ones?, What about Zahadum blowing up ?' - Sheriden

'John, Ive just come from Zahadum !, It never blew up, Think for a moment, Where were you whenever you had these battles ?, Who's Telepaths were present ?'

'What do you mean ?'

'You were always on a Minbari ship, were you not ?, White Stars I think you call them, is that true ?'

'Yes, yes thats true, but......'

'AND, were not the telepaths usually Minbari or Lyta Alexander who has been changed by the quote 'Vorlans' '

'Yes, but..' - Sheriden

'No Buts John, you saw what they wanted you to see on their view screens, it was all computer generated, all the battles with some help from their telepaths !, and thats why the only human telepath involved has always been Lyta'

'No, NO , NO What about Delenn ?, It cannot be true !. But Why, WHY WHY' - sobs Sheriden, as he crumples onto the floor, face in hands.

'Son, they have been planning to take over the entire galaxy for a long, long time, but they knew they could never, take over by force, they are just so few in number, SO, they created myths & Legends of Wars and Battles between ancient races , the Vorlons and Shadows, to engineer everyone into joining their Alliance of planets which will be ruled from Minbar.'

'Those sons of a Bicths, I'm not going to stand for being used like this' - Sheriden

'Theres more John, much more !, they want races such as human to act as their servents to administer this galactic empire that they are forming, thus Humans are being manipulated genetically and mentally, to become servile, to do as they are told '

' I cannot believe this !, I cannot beleive Delenn would do this to me, us :(', sobs Sheriden.

'Your right Son, April Fool :)' - As the old wiley coyotee Grandpa sniggers.

'WHAT !' Shouts Sheriden in absolute dissary.

'Sigh, that was a good one Grandpa, next year its MY TURN ' - Sheriden after he's recovered from one of old Grandpas pranks. And they walk off together.

But in the shodows of Docking Bay 3 somthing stirs.