Part 7

Kosh clambers out of the shadows
<groan moan jingle bells> I have not always fallen through interdimensional rifts into alternated dimensions where I have been destroyed, and a massive war between the Shadows and my people has been ended by the humans and Vorlons. Now I'm bloody well off to get something to drink<whoosh whinge yipee>

Meanwhile, Sheridan is talking with Delenn about granpa's April Fool.
"So, what we do next year is we put a massive model shdow cruiser behind his door, and then when he opens it, we make screeching noises from the closet..."
"It's no good john, he'dnever fall for it - your voice isn't high-pitched enough"
"Damn, you're right there Delenn. Maybe if... Hey, isn't that Kosh over at that bar knocking back quadruple vodkas?"

Kosh glides, in a stumbly kind of way, over to S&D
<hic>I is alwaysh made very drunk by vodkash<hic>
He collapses on the floor in front of them, and they lean down to pick him up. Then Mr. Morden legs it up.
"Hey, that;'s Morden, what's he doing here?"
"I'm not Morden, I'm one of the bridge crew. "
Sheridan staggers back to the wall.
"No, it can't be..."
He looks over to delenn, and ses that she is suddenly bald and looks different....
"OH MY GOD WE'RE BACK INTHE ORIGINAL THE GATHERING!!!!!!!"
He then stands up, and shouts
"I don't care who you are, or what you're doing, I won't let it affect me!
Back, back evil gerbils!!!"

Then, the electrodes are removed form his head.
"Hm. It appears that that didn't work. Well, let's get back to basics....
Have you any allergies..."
Sheridan sits up, holding his head.
"Oh no, not this again... Then he looks down, and sees he's not Sheridan anymore.
"My God, what's happening to me!"

And Sinclair falls from the cybernet as Knight One fiddles with the controls.
"It's no good, he's after thingying the whatchermacallit! I can't stop him.

Sinclair leaps out and grabs him, and starts shaking him. Then, suddenly...

"Oh my head... What happened...."
"You just scanned Kosh, Lyta. You must have been hallucinating or something... Nobody's ever scanned a Vorlon before. Then Sheridan bursts in, and starts shaking the doctor.

"What's happening here! What am I doing back in the gathering? Eh? Well? What?"